i30 N Track Warranty
i30N TRACK WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The warranty cover for the i30 N model is, as per current warranty - 3 years / 100,000 km whichever comes first (Manufacture's Warranty)
i30 N – Track Warranty
- “Race Events”, racing or the like is excluded and not covered under manufacture's warranty. Note - Definition of a RACE - A competition between other (vehicles) to see which is the fastest in covering a set course.
- Monitored “Track Events / Track Playday” are covered by manufacturer's warranty. Note - Definition of a TRACK Event / Track Playday:
- An organised event in which drivers can drive in a controlled, non-racing environment around an established circuit.
- Qualified driving instructors are on hand to coach and advise on vehicle and driving safety.
- May include a theory session on safety
- No speed restrictions
- “Racing” is not permitted
- Drivers have a valid driver’s licence
- The vehicle is road-legal (with current WOF)
- The vehicle is NOT modified in any way for said event (see below)
However, should the owner fit or do any of the following:
- Non OEM tyres / slicks
- Non Hyundai New Zealand endorsed rims
- Non genuine brake materials including rotors
- Alter the suspension
- Alter the engine ECU / mapping
- Fitted a roll cage
- Modified or altered the intake or exhaust; fitted a non-genuine exhaust
- Fitted a non-genuine clutch
The manufacture's warranty on the above components and or systems is void.
Normal wear & tear conditions apply for; brakes, clutch and OEM tyres etc.
Terms and Conditions