Hyundai Kona Electric
Energy consumption of only $400 per year*
You drive it. You define it.
The Kona Electric is a compact 100% electric SUV with 449 km of effective, real-world driving range. Combining leading safety technology, impressive performance and the versatility of an SUV makes for a truly groundbreaking vehicle which represents the future of motoring.
We are extremely pleased to see it recognised as both the AA Driven best electric vehicle/plug-in hybrid and Stuff’s Top Plug-In Car of 2018.
Download the Hyundai Kona Electric brochure
Our Level 2 Plan
At Level 2 you will be able to physically visit your local dealership to explore your favourite Hyundai model, take a test drive, or get your vehicle serviced. We'll still be following strict guidelines to keep everyone safe. Guidelines include:
- Digitally collecting contact details from all visitors to dealership sites to ensure we comply with contact tracing guidelines.
- Stricter cleaning and sanitation of all dealership and vehicle touchpoints.
- Staff usage of approved Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Physical distancing amongst staff and customers.
- Clearly documented and distributed policies for staff.
- Monitoring the total number of people within a dealership's premises.
To learn more about the measures we are taking at Level 2, click here.
We understand that you may not feel comfortable visiting your local dealership, and that's okay. We have contactless test drives, contactless vehicle services, and our new Online Showroom as options too.
Hyundai's Online Showroom
Using smartphone technology, our team can take you through the vehicle of your choice from the comfort and convenience of your own home. They will be able to answer any questions and provide useful information about your chosen model.
Book an appointment or view the on-demand showroom.
Protecting our family in uncertain times.
In uncertain times, nothing is more important than family. In response to the effects of COVID-19, we’re protecting our family with Hyundai Assurance, a programme that offers finance support for new and existing customers.
New customer support
When you buy a new Hyundai between 28th April and 31st July 2020 through Hyundai Finance, we’ll give you a 6-month payment break in the event you lose your job due to COVID-19 within the first 6 months of your purchase. We will also cover the interest incurred during your payment break.*
Current customer support
We want to work closely with our existing customers to help them manage the impact of COVID-19 too. We have the following options available for our current family:
- 3 months of reduced payments
- Interest-only payments for 3 months
HYUNDAI KONA EV RANGE
- 449km range
- Apple CarplayTM & Android Auto®
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning
Finance a Kona EV
If you're interested in financing a Hyundai vehicle, click below to organise your finance quote.
Choose your style.
Kona Electric’s confident, unique style sets it apart from the crowd. At the front, the sleek closed grille proudly signifies its electric powertrain and together with the characteristic twin headlights, creates a truly one-of-a-kind look. Exclusive 17” alloy wheels and a choice of exterior colours and contrasting roof colours allow you to customise your Kona Electric to match your personal style.
You enjoy it.
The Kona Electric is designed to fit everything you and your busy life can throw at it. There’s plenty of room for passengers and luggage – with a boot capacity of 332 litres. The attention to detail is what makes the Kona EV so special. Discover an exceptional level of comfort, with high quality materials throughout the vehicle for an aesthetic and refined feel.
3 ways to charge
* Charging times for the high voltage battery may vary as it is dependent on the condition of the high voltage battery, charger specifications and ambient temperature.
You power it.
Nobody ever said that electric mobility had to be boring. Quick off the line thanks to the 395 Nm of instant torque delivered through the all-electric powertrain, Kona Electric accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in only 7.6 seconds, with 449 kilometres real world driving range on a single charge.
Kona Electric Photo Gallery
Kona EV has the range you need
Some road trips demand flexibility. To help you plan for unexpected journeys, we have provided a map of nearby Electric charging stations.
* Your actual cost per year and energy consumption will vary from that shown, depending on factors such as vehicle condition and any vehicle modifications, driving style, traffic conditions, distance travelled and energy price variations. You should not expect to meet exactly what this cost says. Cost per year based on charging a 64kW Kona Electric on a home charger at a price per kWh of electricity at $0.20 and average distance of 14,000km per year.