Hyundai New Zealand is proud to support rally driver, Hayden Paddon.
We are proud to support New Zealand rally driver, Hayden Paddon, and the wider motorsport community.
The world's first Kona EV rally car
Last year we worked with Hayden and the Paddon Rallysport team to develop the world's first Kona EV rally car.
Kiwi rally star Hayden led the project to develop the 400+ kW electric-powered rally car, a project sparked by an idea early in 2018 and officially commenced in March 2019.
Following 18 months of intensive work at his Cromwell facility, Paddon and his six-strong team of engineers and designers are delighted to reveal the completed, fully functional Hyundai Kona EV rally car to the world.
Join the Pack!
Get behind your favourite flying Kiwi
Paddon’s Pack, the all-new official Hayden Paddon supporters’ club is here! Join now to be at the centre of the action for every race, and enjoy heaps of exclusive benefits. Your membership gives you access to race updates, sneak peeks into how Hayden is preparing for each race and his post-race analysis, a members-only Q&A with Hayden, cool competitions, and even a chance to meet Hayden himself at member-only events. And that’s just to start! Join now and be part of the driving force behind Hayden as he makes NZ proud! #PaddonsPack
Exclusive Member Only Benefits:
- Pre and Post race newsletters with Hayden (1 pre, 1 post per race)
- Paddon's Pack exclusive gathering once a year with guest speaking appearance by Hayden (1 event per year)
- Rally ride give away, all registered members are in the draw to win one of two rally ride prizes (2 available per year)
- Members only Q&A chat to Hayden sessions (2 per year)
- Competitions and Merchandise giveaways (1 per race)
- First look at Hayden’s behind the scenes content series