COVID-19 Level 3 Update
Last updated 28th February 2021.
Level 3 in Auckland
With Auckland's move to Alert Level 3 on 28th February, we wanted to provide you with an update on how this affects our ability to operate.
While at Alert Level 3, the safety and wellbeing of our customers, staff and community is of our highest priority. We are following the Ministry of Health’s guidelines and have implemented stringent measures to ensure everyone stays safe.
Please watch the video and read the measures below to find out more.
Level 3 measures include:
Contactless servicing and test drives
With the move to Alert Level 3 for the Auckland region on 28th February, our Auckland dealer network will be offering contactless servicing and test drive options, with the ability to pick-up and drop-off at your convenience.
We will also be able to virtually show you your vehicle of choice using video call technology so that you are familiar with the vehicle before test driving.
If your vehicle requires servicing or you’d like to take a test drive, we highly recommend that you make an appointment beforehand. This helps to ensure that everyone stays safe. Please call us on 0800 HYUNDAI (498 632) or click below and we’ll get this sorted for you.
Stricter cleaning and sanitisation standards, including:
- The application of disinfectant to all dealership touch points. This includes vehicles, service centre and workshop, offices, payment terminals, phones, furniture and toilets.
- Disinfecting all vehicle touch points after we’ve collected your vehicle and before handing it back. This includes keys, outside door handles, driver’s inside door handle, steering wheel, indicator switch, wiper control switch, gear lever, handbrake, driver’s seat belt and buckle, window control switches and bonnet release cable.
- Keeping cleaning logs of all vehicles serviced and/or test driven.
- The use of approved Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) whilst working on your vehicle. This includes the wearing of gloves and fit steering wheel, gear lever and seat covers. All staff will be trained on the correct use of cleaners and PPE.
- After servicing your vehicle, we will also wash it, just like we normally would, and disinfect it afterwards.
Digitally collecting contact details from all visitors to our dealership sites to ensure that we comply with contact tracing guidelines, including the storage of that information in a centralised contact register.
Maintaining social distancing amongst our dealership teams when they’re at work.
Clearly documented & distributed policies and guidelines for staff to adhere to. These will outline hygiene and sanitation requirements for servicing and test drives.
As a 100% New Zealand owned company, we are local, so like you, our business and our people are feeling the impact. It’s times like these that we all need to work together and support each other, like Kiwis do when times get tough. We look forward to being able to help you with your vehicle requirements.