Hyundai's Innovation Story
We’re extremely proud to be able to meet the needs and requirements of our customers through the development and implementation of new vehicle functions, such as electrification, connectivity and autonomous driving. Because Hyundai NZ is a 100% kiwi business, we ensure you get the best of both worlds – the benefits of global investment, research and development, combined with our local commitment and understanding. Read below to follow our innovation journey through the years.
Hyundai Motor Presents Carbon Neutral Commitment at IAA Mobility 2021
• Hyundai Motor commits to achieve carbon neutrality by 2045
• Hyundai’s holistic approach focuses on three pillars: clean mobility, next-generation platforms and green energy
• Hyundai to stop selling internal combustion engine vehicles in Europe, starting in 2035
• At IAA, Hyundai showcases concepts for the upcoming BEV model, all-electric robotaxi, and artistic displays on Hydrogen value chain to visitors and digital attendees.
Hyundai Motor Group Presents Its Vision to Popularise Hydrogen by 2040 at Hydrogen Wave Forum.
- The Group introduced next- generation fuel cell system – 100kW and 200kW variations.
- Future product concepts featuring fuel cell technologies were also revealed, including Trailer Drone, high-performance sports car, and fuel cell equipped vehicles for emergency relief and rescue missions
IONIQ Seven concept revealed
From its signature Parametric Pixel lights that welcome you back with a unique light show, to a revolutionary lounge-like cabin tastefully designed with swiveling chairs and curved bench seat.
SEVEN is a boldly electrifying concept SUV unlike anything you’ve seen.
RN22e & N Vision 74 concept vehicles
Hyundai Motor’s high-performance N sub-brand reveals it's electrification vision demonstrating the company’s commitment to future-focused zero-emissions technologies.
RN22e and N Vision 74 are inspirational examples of N’s electrification vision and represent the future of zero-emission performance motoring.