Coming in 2019
Coming in 2019
Hyundai has a long history in heavy trucks and here at Hyundai New Zealand we're proud to be bringing the Xcient to Kiwi roads and highways. The Xcient combines Hyundai’s acclaimed world-class diesel engine technology with proven European transmission in a truck built for performance. It's also fitted with the latest safety and traction technology. The Xcient is currently undergoing a long term trial in New Zealand, with an evaluation unit being tested by a selection of partners.
With a planned launch of 2019, fill out your details below and we'll be in touch with more information closer to the time.
Register your interest
Find out what PBT Bulk think of the Xcient
We tasked PBT Bulk with putting the Hyundai Xcient to the test on New Zealand's roads. Watch the video to find out what they thought.
Prime Mover specs*
- 12.333l, Turbo charged, 6 Cylinder Hyundai engine
- 520 HP (382kw) / 1844Lb ft (2500Nm)
- 12 speed ZF, AS-tronic, with slow speed drive and reverse crawler mode
- 6X4 drive train with cross locks and power divider
- Rear air suspension
- Full cab air suspension
- Disc Brakes, with VDC – Vehicle dynamic control
- Full cab aero kit
- Two stage engine brake, with optional 4 stage retarder
- E – Roll transmission fuel saver
- Hill start assist
- JOST 5th Wheel
- TARE 9000kg GVM 31,700kg GCM 70,000kg
- Well-equipped sleeper cab with huge storage
- Large full width bed with cabin remote control
- Electric roof hatch
- Full stand up height
- Bluetooth / USB ports / Full steering wheel controls
- Thermo draw - dual cooler/ warmer draw ( nick named the pie warmer)
- Electric drop down sun visors
- Multi-functional display instrumentation
*Specs based on evaluation unit. Final NZ specs may vary.